Malissa McLeod Interiors offers a focused design consultation where you get to bring all the questions that are swimming in your head about how to transform your home.
We’ll do a 2-hour walk through in your space where I’ll review your needs, problem solve, answer questions, consider color schemes, and identify quick fixes for design challenges, as well as longer term priorities.
Are you wondering:
• Should I paint this wood paneling?
• What colors should I consider in this room?
• What do I put on these windows?
• Sectional sofa? Chairs? A loveseat?
• How big should the rug be?
• Who can fix, replace, take away, sell my (fill in the blank)
• What type of lighting should I use here?
• Should we remove this wall or not?
Have your punch list handy and we’ll look at as many spaces as you like. No question is too small.
Have your punch list handy and we’ll look at as many spaces as you like. My clients find this consultation to be an invaluable way to focus projects and get them off the ground. Having this basic professional advice can help you avoid costly mistakes.